Saturday, March 31, 2012

3 Weeks Old! (plus 2 days)

 Kaitlyn is now 3 weeks old!  It's amazing how fast time is going.  She is getting chubbier and her little forearms are beginning to have a sausage look to them.  Here are a bunch of pictures from this week. 

Jeremy had Spring Break this week, so we took Kaitlyn on her first hike (3 miles, I was very proud of myself) and she did great in her front pack.  Sadly, we didn't take the camera with us.  Another first for her was going to church.  She also got her first real bath this week.  I thought she would hate it like the sponge baths, but she really liked sitting in the warm water.  Maybe she was too cold with the sponge baths.  

Jeremy studied most of the week, but we took all of Friday and went to the San Diego Zoo.  We had a great time and Kaitlyn slept almost the whole time in the front pack.  The polar bears were my favorite and they came right up next to the glass to say hi to us.  


 Here I am with Kaitlyn and the Pandas.  She didn't really care.



This Koala was asleep while hugging her baby... maybe her baby kept her up too much at night... 


Here we are taking the lift back to the front of the zoo at the end of the day.



Now for pictures of Kaitlyn.  I always find her sleeping in the funniest positions.  She loves having her hands out and sometimes sticks them straight up into the air for at least 5 minutes while she's asleep.


Kaitlyn loves sprawling out to sleep.



This was Kaitlyn's first time going to church.  She wasn't happy right then, but then fell asleep when we put her in the car seat.  She slept through all of church except when I fed her.  What a great baby!


More funny sleeping positions.


Kaitlyn has a lot of worried and concerned looks.  She's not so sure about something...


She's looking much bigger in her car seat now.



Here are a bunch of her funny faces.








Jeremy won't let me get any good pictures of the two of them.  This is why Kaitlyn looks so frustrated at him.



Sleeping during tummy time.


Haha, I caught her sucking her thumb for the first time that I've seen.

1 comment:

Mal. said...

she is darling nat!! And sheesh you went on a hike thats awesome! Im sure most most 3 week new moms could not do that, i am impressed. keep the pictures coming! we love them.