Thursday, March 22, 2012

Two Weeks Old!

Jeremy's parents came to help out over the weekend and spent as much time holding Kaitlyn as possible.  They also replanted our garden which was something we never would have gotten around to.  It was so nice having them and they helped out so much.  Thanks!


There are a few things that Kaitlyn hates: Diaper changes, changing clothes, being hungry, sponge baths, and laying on the ground.  This is her showing how much she hates this.  We have to do this to her sometimes because she falls asleep while eating and this is the only thing that wakes her up consistently.  We are so mean.


Here are a few things that Kaitlyn loves: Mom and Dad, Her Mamma Roo (aka Space Pod) on the mode that mimics a car ride, her bouncy chair that vibrates (pictured below), going outside, riding in the truck, riding in her stroller, and being in the front pack.  Oh yeah, and her most favorite thing is eating.  This makes perfect sense considering who her mom is...




Every now and then, we catch Kaitlyn sleeping with her hands out or up while everything else is limp.


Yawning doesn't frustrate her anymore, but hiccups make her look very concerned.  I think she forgets every time she gets them because she seems like she's never hiccuped before.. every time.


After bath time and after she calmed down.


We go to her 2 week check up tomorrow and she is supposed to be back up to her birth weight.  I'm pretty sure she's well past 7 lbs 7 ounces (she got down to 7 lbs 0 ounces).  Her little belly has grown quite a bit.  Even her little doll lips are fatter now.


I think the flash scared her on this one.


Kaitlyn smiles a lot when she's done eating or going to sleep.  I haven't caught that many on camera though.

 

I can't believe that we've had Kaitlyn with us now for two weeks!  It's amazing that she is already changing and growing.  She is such a good baby, we couldn't have asked for a more perfect little angel.

3 comments:

Lorna said...

I've been waiting for these! Thanks so much. She is changing and growing and oh so cute!

Lindsey said...

oh man! she is adorable! I just want to snuggle with her! Thanks for the post!

Ron and Susan said...

She has changed even though it's only been a few days since I've seen her. Thanks for a great time!