Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Skiing!!!

 We went to Utah for the week because Jeremy had a business trip, so I went too and skied a lot.  I went to Snowbird on Tuesday and the visibility was so bad that I couldn't distinguish up from down and got dizzy.  On a different run, I looked down and couldn't tell if I was moving or not.  It was a very weird sensation.  Luckily, Wednesday at Solitude was much better.  The first three pictures are of Solitude.  My parents went with me and we had a great day.

 On Friday, Jeremy was done working, so we all went to Deer Valley.  It was another wonderful sunny day with great snow.  Jeremy is always trying to get me to ski with my hair down so that it will blow behind me.  It was warm enough that I finally consented.

 These last four pictures are at Snowbird.  The valley was very foggy, but it was beautiful in the mountains.  Jeremy's feet hurt too much from his ski boots, so he went snowshoeing while I went to ski at Snowbird.  Jeremy hiked the Red Pine Lake Trail and loved it.  I had a wonderful day and the snow was just how I like it, firm and grippy.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow - that looks awesome. I miss mountains living here in Mississippi. Oh, and we miss you guys too.