Friday, November 22, 2013

Pink Flamingo for Halloween

I haven't updated for a long time, and it's too hard to get everything I missed, so I won't be trying.  Here are tons of pictures of Kaitlyn from Halloween.  I realized I haven't used my good camera in a long time because it was so easy to use my phone.  I went a little crazy because these pictures all turned out so much better than my phone takes.  




I get a crafty bug for Halloween and use it all up on Kaitlyn's costumes.  I don't really do much the rest of the year like this, but I have so much fun for Halloween.  I wanted Kaitlyn to be a pink bird, so flamingo it was.










Ron and Susan were here for Halloween and we had so much fun with them.  Thanks for coming! Kaitlyn loved every second.




Kaitlyn didn't really do much trick or treating.  At one house, I said to pick one so she took her time and concentrated as hard as she could.  She finally picked a sucker.  She demanded to eat it right then and there.  After that, she had no interest in going to other houses.  She had what she wanted and was completely content... and sticky.  

No comments: