Kaitlyn's first words are probably mom and dad, but I'm still not sure she knows she is saying anything or if she is just babbling. Mom seems to have a meaning like, "something is wrong and needs to be fixed because this is terrible." Dad sounds like a fun word, of course. The first word besides these things was "Ducky!" She sleeps with a blanket/stuffed animal we call Ducky. She said it while waving her ducky around. We noticed she was trying to say it when I hid ducky from her and she said duh a few times. Then a few days later we realized she was saying ducky! Luckily we got it on video because the day after the video she got the stomach flu and forgot she knew how to say ducky. Sorry she's a naked baby, you just never know when she'll start talking..
1 comment:
She is so smart and very cute! I love that you got this on video.
Post a Comment