Thursday, December 13, 2012

Thanksgiving in Ellensburg


Kaitlyn loved the Christmas tree.  She loved balancing with it even more.





On our way to ride the horse, we found the nicest cat.  It went right up to Kaitlyn and rubbed against her a few times.


 



Kaitlyn's first horse ride!  She was a little nervous at first but she really had fun on the second lap.  She went back to being nervous at the end though.  All in all, I think she liked it.


 

Kaitlyn's first tractor ride.




We had some family pictures taken.  I hope I'm allowed to post these ;)  They turned out great!




 Bath time with the cousins!



Once Kaitlyn figured out the walker, she was pretty excited.  She would let us know when she was stuck in a corner though.


This is what Kaitlyn did the majority of the time at Grandma and Grandpa's house.  I hope your back has recovered Ron!  She was very determined to learn how to walk.



Our Thanksgiving feast was delicious!  Thanks everyone who made the yummy food!



Hailey wasn't so sure about Kaitlyn grabbing her shoulder...


Mykelle got pretty good at driving the gator.


 Here is an assortment of pictures of the girls in their Christmas dresses.  Here is a wave from Kaitlyn.  Hailey is on the left and Mykelle is on the right.






We tried so hard to get a good one of Hailey and Mykelle holding Kaitlyn's hands.






2 comments:

Lorna said...

I love them all but the one of Kaitlyn waving is priceless!

Hope said...

So cute! She is such a happy girl and you look great! Hope you guys are doing well :) Merry Christmas!