Friday, May 4, 2012

Kaitlyn's 7th week of Life

Here are a bunch more pictures from 7 weeks.  Kaitlyn has started talking although we have yet to figure out what she is saying.  It's the cutest thing though, she loves making noises on purpose and is so proud of herself.  Then she thinks its really great when we copy her and she will say something back and forth to keep the conversation going.  So cute!  I'll try to get it on video.


Mid-sneeze




She's getting chunky, but loves sitting up "by herself."


Kaitlyn is such a happy baby!  I don't know how we got so lucky, but she is practically perfect in every way!





Kaitlyn is a great sleeper.  She is getting up once a night to eat usually and is going 6 or 7 hours most nights without eating.  The best part is that once she eats, she goes back to sleep instantly and so do I.


Sleeping with Dad during a study break.


Kaitlyn loves these hanging toys.  She will stare and smile at them for a long time.  The lion in the middle plays songs when you pull it and she has pulled it twice that I know of.  On accident of course. 


This is Kaitlyn waking up..arching her back as much as possible.
 

Such a dainty sleeper.


Her outfit for church this week.


Kaitlyn loves helping me with laundry, but I usually get distracted and take pictures instead of folding the clothes (hence the hamper in the background.)


2 comments:

Melissa said...

She is such a cutie!!!

Mal. said...

She is so adorable. I love her church outfit! I want to come see her now!