So I missed a few weeks, but I had good reason. We went to Hawaii! This was a combination of celebrating our anniversary twice (we never celebrate it very well because its 2 days after Christmas), my birthday, and the fact that we will not have any time for vacations for the next 3 years.
I think I'm going to have to steal my sister-in-law Malorie's way of doing it... day by day. I'm not very creative. Here goes, Day Zero (the traveling day before we got there).
We got a sweet package deal from San Francisco to Hawaii, but we still had to fly standby to San Francisco. We made sure to make it there by going on an early flight. We got to spend a lot of hours in the San Francisco Airport, but had fun watching the huge 747s. Then we finally got on our flight to LA and then to Hawaii. We made it there, rented our car, checked into our hotel, walked around on Waikiki beach, and went to bed. Pretty exciting.
6 comments:
You went to Hawaii? I'm so jealous!
The photography looks great! I can't wait to see all the days.
I can't believe I forgot to ask you about your trip when I was talking to you yesterday! I blame these crazy babies. Can't wait to hear all about it!
I'm excited to see everyday of your trip.
Day 0 sounds boring. Hopefully the other days weren't so bad. :) Post them soon!
Yeay!! I am so excited to see all your pictures!
Post a Comment